• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    One will to live, if you find it, please send it back to

Norrahe
    P.O. Box 54321
    Edam st
    Cloggers
    So what has that loon at your clientco been up to now?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      So what has that loon at your clientco been up to now?
      The usual.

Lulling me into a false sense of sanity and then sticking loads of meetings in whereby I seemingly don't get to have lunch or leave at a reasonable hour. not to mention the conference calls with the US that need be be done way after "my" work hours....

I don't mind if permies want to waste their social lives but some of us like to have some semblance of one.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The usual.

Lulling me into a false sense of sanity and then sticking loads of meetings in whereby I seemingly don't get to have lunch or leave at a reasonable hour. not to mention the conference calls with the US that need be be done way after "my" work hours....

I don't mind if permies want to waste their social lives but some of us like to have some semblance of one.
        Book another meeting with someone else in a lunchtime slot, then when he tries to book that slot, tell him youre busy (your calendar says so). Then cancel your meeting the day before.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Norrahe
          P.O. Box 54321
          Edam st
          Cloggers
          See if you can find mine as well. I'm giving myself one more quarter.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I'm giving myself one more quarter.
            Not much of a payrise
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Norrahe
              P.O. Box 54321
              Edam st
              Cloggers
              £1.99 on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Thanks, I think I'll have to get a replacement, might buy a few of these.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  See if you can find mine as well. I'm giving myself one more quarter.
                  One CUK "Laughing Stock" went abroad to Germany, had problems but over came then and is killing it over their.

One CUK "Legend" went abroad to the US, had problems and bedwetted all the way home.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Clicking on this link has done horrifying things to the targeted ads on my ebay homepage now:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                      Clicking on this link has done horrifying things to the targeted ads on my ebay homepage now:

hehe - better go find a book about poo, or a book about things that look like knobs, or find one of old Greg's fisting recommendations to get a more balanced view.

Comment

Working...
                      X