• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blokes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blokes

Is it mainly hairy arsed blokes in this forum ? How many women regularly post here ?

2 Chico & Sandy
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

You've missed 3 I know personally, so maybe it is at least 5, or maybe it is only 3...
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
        2 Chico & Sandy
        In that case, just one actually - Chico.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Arun V
          Is it mainly hairy arsed blokes in this forum ? How many women regularly post here ?
          More to the point, how many hairy arsed women?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'm a bloke, but not hairy arsed. My experience is the girls prefer a nice smooth pair of buttocks...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

but the waxing can be a pain in the arse,,,or am I doing it wrong.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                I'm a bloke, but not hairy arsed. My experience is the girls prefer a nice smooth pair of buttocks...

I've been told that's what boys like as well!

Comment

cojak is the only definite woman. I remember her giant, pointless thread in the PCG test forum.

Rebecca Loos might be - her grasp of economics suggests as much. Not sure if she is a scissor sister though (no offence, some of my best friends etc).

Comment

Working...
                  X