• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Age on CVs....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcquiggd
    If you are going for more senior roles change your name to Minki Van Der Westhuizen
    I prefer to use the name 'Sloane Winchester III' on my CV and wear a pair of bright red braces to the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
      I prefer to use the name 'Sloane Winchester III' on my CV and wear a pair of bright red braces to the interview.

Had you considered 'Paris Hilton'?
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
        Two pages?! I'm hardly started by page 3, and mine's six pages

Surely it's not too much effort for an agent to skip past the education and experience summary to look at the latest contract - two "page down" keys FFS!
        I put the education at the end of mine (it's 3 pages). I figure that by the time they've read my job history, what quals I have is just added extra.

Comment

Jayzuz,

three pages of qualifications !

My whole cv is 2 pages

It must be a nightmare for recruiters and project managers getting cv's off you insecure lot who have towrite pages to cover up for your lack of knowledge and experience

Milan.

Comment

No, numb-nuts! The whole CV is 3 pages, with education taking up about half of the last page!

Comment

Same, first two pages cover skills, work experience, last (3rd) page contains simply qualifications/education details and some additional skills/meta data for the agents...a 2.5 page CV I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X