• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Curry aftermath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's always Abdul Latiff's Curry Hell as immortalised in Viz, but that is just made from chilli powder with no other spices at all so it's a bit of nonsense really just for p1ssed up Geordie w@nkers to go on about.

Here's a before and after shot of a fat bastard eating one...

I think they had to fly Red Adair in to try and put out the fire raging in his arse.
    Last edited by Lucifer Box; 21 September 2005, 09:49.

Comment

Judging by the picture on the right, I hope the proprietors put a plastic sheet on the chair...although it might be a bit too late

Comment

I once had a curry that was so hot it burned my ringpiece away , literally.
        I had to get a new one installed on the NHS and luckily they fitted one made of asbestos.
        Now I dont suffer from 'Mike Tyson' syndrome but occupational health want to sack my @rse because I keep f@rting asbestos particles at the finance director.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
          A late party at Michael Barrymore's place, eh?

or maybe he's just found to be inside IR35?

Comment

Whoa there !

In case anyone is interested I've just had a second "sitting"

A bit shorter in duration but just as painfull.

Comment

Rhino? (soreass)

Comment

seeing as you asked....

Yes very !

I'm hovering above my chair. Roll on home-time when I can take stock of the situation.

Its not going to be pretty I can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
                  Roll on home-time when I can take stock of the situation.

Its not going to be pretty I can tell you.
                  If you want a professional hand, I'll do it for £5.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Professional hand ?

I hope that that "professional Hand" you refer to will be covered with a "professional glove" and joined to a "Professional body" covered by protective clothing.

This is not going to be for the faint-hearted !

Having said that ...............

Any advance on £5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                      Must have sounded like the Charge of the Light Brigade, cannons and all!

I know this has been asked two or three times before, but what's the strongest curry again? I know there's one stronger than vindaloo, dahl maybe?
                      Try African food. It's hotter. Or just go to a West Indian shop and buy some of those cute little Scotch Bonnet chillis. Eat one whole. You'll be in tears.

Leif

Comment

Working...
                      X