• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the Ladies on here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The paddies would have been Frenchman's gimps if William of Orange didn't rescue their faggoty little ar$es.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
      Well neither of them got butt-f*cked by the Romans/Normans/Angles etc.

hth

SB in "you have to feel sorry for them" mode
      He is from Hull...
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJags
        The paddies would have been Frenchman's gimps if William of Orange didn't rescue their faggoty little ar$es.

Quite possibly. Then they could truly have been absorbed into the English family.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Good post shaun, you're a nice guy. Great to see posters who can enjoy banter without getting offensive. I'd love to know what that ****** JC's username used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJags
            I'd love to know what that ****** JC's username used to be.
            JC's a good bloke, and we all know his previous nick. For some reason the lad has decide to take to the sandals and frock, but we love him all the same.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              JC's a good bloke, and we all know his previous nick. For some reason the lad has decide to take to the sandals and frock, but we love him all the same.

"The lad"?

That ruls out fiddle, mordac, fleetwood, RogerRabbit...

mmmmmmm

He's too think to be Shimano105.......

I'll get it in the end

Comment

Guy's Let's get back to the thread!

With all these women needing to get pregnant quick! before they reach 35.
                I would like to put myself forward as a possible solution to there problem

So many women, so little time!

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O

You are Cecil Jacobson and I claim my £5

Comment

Dr Cecil to you!

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O

I'm highly qualified in this roll, I did this at the last contract, all by myself, I know it all, hire me, hire me.....
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X