• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gillette Mach 3 vs Fusion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonic
    You're right of course. The replacement blades cost way too much.
    You know there's something wrong when Morrisons (the supermarket) have a dedicated CCTV camera to watch the shelves containing shaving blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      Had enough of that doing GFs minge.

My GF used Veet on my aussie bits once... never again... it's melts your hair in the most peculiar way, and if you dont get it off fast enough..... Spots like they belong on an Alien start to appear, and dont leave for months.
      To be or not to be... or get someone else to be, and take the slack for it.

Comment

You offering to wax my face?
        are you man enough to take it, probably need a weeks growth.
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
          I think they are trying to have as many blades as there are Rocky films - the 6th is just to be released !
          I wish they'd stop making these things shave closer and closer. Give me half a blade that makes it look like a day and a half's growth. Otherwise I look like a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeGregan
            I wish they'd stop making these things shave closer and closer. Give me half a blade that makes it look like a day and a half's growth. Otherwise I look like a teenager.
            Quite, I would also like an even beard, not one that tapers out as it reaches my goatie... Just looks like i have large SideBoards.. and should be running a farm in Somerset having my milk curdled by a fat old jolly milkwoman.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
              You know there's something wrong when Morrisons (the supermarket) have a dedicated CCTV camera to watch the shelves containing shaving blades.
              That's comparable with my first realisation that ink cartridges had got too expensive - they were all under lock and key.

Has anyone come across electric Gillette razors?

I saw a pile of them on half price sale just before last Xmas.

Edit to say that these were a combination of an electric toothbrush with a Mach 3 razor.
              Last edited by Sysman; 17 November 2006, 16:51.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
                That's comparable with my first realisation that ink cartridges had got too expensive - they were all under lock and key.

Has anyone come across electric Gillette razors?

I saw a pile of them on half price sale just before last Xmas.
                See what i really want to try is the old cut throat razors.... I bet they were genuinely good, and needed manly skill to use...

Comment

Oh woe is me, I use the cheapo 90p razors and gel from ASDA. One razor usually lasts me about 2 weeks!
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I invested in an electrich shaver once. Wasn't sure about how much pressure was needed and nearly drilled down to my teeth! Now I use Gillette Mach3 and the same blade until my stuble breaks it.

P.S. I very very nearly swapped to Wilkinson when I saw the Gillette ad with Beckham shaving. First thing he does in the morning is shave, right? Wrong. He sticks in his earings and then shaves ffs!

Comment

See what i really want to try is the old cut throat razors.... I bet they were genuinely good, and needed manly skill to use...
                      Never tried one of those, but the best old style "safety razor" I ever bought was on holiday in Africa. It was made in China - none of this marketing rubbish we get - it was meant to last, and dirt cheap to boot.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X