• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom!

US pharmaceutical company defends 5,000% price increase - BBC News

Maybe this guy needs to read how to make friends!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

After Turing's acquisition, a dose of Daraprim in the US increased from $13.50 (£8.70) to $750.

The pill costs about $1 to produce, but Mr Shkreli, a former hedge fund manager, said that does not include other costs like marketing, manufacturing and distribution, which have increased dramatically in recent years.
    Says it all...
    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Hedge funds are like banks. But with no redeeming factors at all.

Comment

Narcissistic, self obsessed, money grubbing, impassionate, nerdy looking @rsehole....

On Twitter, Mr Shkreli mocked several users who questioned the company's decision, calling one reporter "a moron".
        When's he joining CUK?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Narcissistic, self obsessed, money grubbing, impassionate, nerdy looking @rsehole....

When's he joining CUK?
          As soon as he has finished building his BTL empire and needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            As soon as he has finished building his BTL empire and needs help.
            I believe he used to live in Wandsworth....

Comment

The Son of Sasguru is among us.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X