• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well I think I have just experienced the best Barolo ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbowoowoo View Post
    I this some sort of game with you institutionalised lot?

A new poster comes along ( well 6 months ) and all of a sudden some people are getting nervous.

is it change which is worrying you? is the status quo under threat?

All because I posted a comment about a really top glass of wine?

really?
    No it's because that you're posting from a blatantly obvious sockpuppet account and displaying typically dull trollish behaviour together with attempts at posing as some fake expert at "fine living".
    No threat felt by anyone, just acceptance of yet another in the endless list of predictable sock drawer inhabitants with the inevitable posting habits.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      No it's because that you're posting from a blatantly obvious sockpuppet account and displaying typically dull trollish behaviour together with attempts at posing as some fake expert at "fine living".
      No threat felt by anyone, just acceptance of yet another in the endless list of predictable sock drawer inhabitants with the inevitable posting habits.
      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bdump

really quite tedious now. Please stop stalking me you weirdo

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bdump

really quite tedious now. Please stop stalking me you weirdo
        More of the predictable behaviour, it will be accusations of bullying before long.

Tell you what, go and drown your sorrows in a bucket of your "expertly chosen" wine, a couple of gallons in one go will give you some perspective.

Comment

More of the predictable behaviour, it will be accusations of bullying before long.

Tell you what, go and drown your sorrows in a bucket of your "expertly chosen" wine, a couple of gallons in one go will give you some perspective.
          really? sad twat

Comment

really? sad twat
            How dare you call someone a twat who was banned for calling a twat a twat. You twat!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't dare quote that for fear of the tw@ based ban hammer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                How dare you call someone a twat who was banned for calling a twat a twat. You twat!
                Are you and TykeMerc having an affair or have you been in the pub too long

Comment

I don't dare quote that for fear of the tw@ based ban hammer!!!!
                  Are you and TykeMerc having an affair or have you been in the pub too long
                  I am in the pub. I don't fear the ban hammer. Twat isn't on the banned list and should not be. If it goes on, great, I shall play by the rules.
                  Katie Hopkins spent the last month calling Perez a twat in CBB. It's in all the papers this week, un-edited, who ever banned Tyke for using the word twat is a twat. I believe it's because it was an aggressive attack on someone on CUK which is different.

I was once banned for using Clunge which again is a quite normal comedic word used all of the time on the Inbetweeners, but 'Norks; I would never use in anger, Deffo on the banning list, but as it's quote I feel fairly safe.

I am offended by anyone saying 'Miliband' or 'Labour' but I don't tulip my pants enough to hit the report button so one of our classy moderators can deem something someone else finds offensive, offensive.

#WorldGoneMad.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You lot are very lucky I was out last night.

Oh, apart from turbowoowoo obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      As GlenW would agree, there are better places to spend that sort of money!!!!
                      Mmmmm Cullingham.
                      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                      X