• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Decling contract after signing the paper work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamJarST View Post
    If I am reading this right, you have signed two contracts, one at the IB and one at the Telco. Is that right?

Nopes. I have just signed one contract with a Telco

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I thought he was waiting for an offer from one... the IB if my thinking is right...

I also guess the OP still hasn't informed the agent he doesn't want the gig. Not only does he not want the gig but he is going to wait until the very last minute to tell them... Poor.
      RE: offer. yes you got it right.

Comment

A twist with a splash, nah go on

Comment

I wouldn't even consider the IB role as a prospect until I had a contract and a start date. I have seen far too many agents mess around at the expense of contractors.

I had a firm offer for An IB just before I took my new role in the west country. I had a call from the agent last month and according to the agent they are still waiting to on board me despite the interview being over 2 months ago, and me taking another job.

Had I took the guys word for it and passed my role I would have been sat like a mug while the role evaporated.

Comment

Working...
          X