• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asked to go Permie.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the advice. I get the offer in a few day's time.

I know the benefits of both contracting and permie roles. I was just wondering about what a decent salary would be. But I think that the only real reason I would consider going permie would be for development. Paying out for exams and courses is, quite frankly, a pain in the backside. If the company are willing to invest in my training then I may well consider it.

Comment

Don't do it...for the love of God...don't do it...

To earn any kind of money as a Permie you need a brown tongue...and nothing is worth that...don't sell your soul!

Unless of course they offer you Maserati as a company car, that would then be ok...seel everything for that...
      Property advisor for the people

Comment

Working...
      X