• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mansion House Consulting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mansion House Consulting

i have an interview scheduled by Mansion house consulting for a role in one of the Investment banks.
    Anyone worked for them before or any experience with them?

Originally posted by DevLad View Post
    i have an interview scheduled by Mansion house consulting for a role in one of the Investment banks.
    Anyone worked for them before or any experience with them?
    They scheduled an interview with a Bank for me too. It lasted 15 min which we spent apologising to each other because the role was misrepresented to me and I was misrepresented to the Bank.

Comment

Originally posted by miron View Post
      They scheduled an interview with a Bank for me too. It lasted 15 min which we spent apologising to each other because the role was misrepresented to me and I was misrepresented to the Bank.
      Well... depending on how you handled it, could be a net positive longer term - they'd remember this incident, should your name come up for any suitable work in the future...

Comment

I think it was net positive. It was very professional and without any extensive mud-slinging.

Comment

Working...
        X