• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

visa sponsership company in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visa sponsership company in Europe

Hi Superiors,

I just got a job in contract in Belgium but my company unable to sponser to me. can i have some list of companies who sponsor visa to work as contractor in Europe

thanks

Wipro
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Rshree View Post
      Hi Superiors,

I just got a job in contract in Belgium but my company unable to sponser to me. can i have some list of companies who sponsor visa to work as contractor in Europe

thanks
      You might want to look into obtaining an EU Blue Card. It is not a lottery, as it is in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rshree View Post
        Hi Superiors,

thanks
        What's your current visa status in UK?

Comment

Oh dear! Another nervous newbie bob,who we will never see again, probably posted this in hundred other forums, waited 10 minutes for a reply and then moved on.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Hi Inferior

Which company gives you a contract if you don't have the right to work in that country or isn't able to sponsor you for a work visa?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Hi Inferior

Which company gives you a contract if you don't have the right to work in that country or isn't able to sponsor you for a work visa?
              This...it's only gonna get worse post Brexit

Comment

Working...
              X