• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Direct v Agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    Good man.

Although you will soon discover that it is far easier to get from Paris to London than from London to Edinburgh.

Good luck for 2015. And if your spoken English is as good as your written English then you have nothing to worry about.
    Easy jet do flights from luton to edinburgh which takes 1 hour exactly. , and if u book early enough can get some decent prices (60-80 quid return)
    "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      @rodney there are plenty of French nationals in London. Worked with a few who stated theywill never return to France whilst working.
      Yes I've read this many times from french expatriate web pages.
      I think I'll be in the same case.

Half of my family commes from northern Ireland, near Belfast, and the other half commes from Hungary, and I could have the British nationality at 18.

I never knew what was my strongest influence, was it to live in France, or was it to be educated by a British/Hungarian family ? but I'm not supprised that I'm going to UK now, since I've never agreed to adapt myself to the French system. (fired from public school, never agreed to get an engineer degree because they are all obsessed they're degree, and as a contractor saying what I think to the great engineer when the project has gone straigth into the wall and they want me to act as a scapegoat.)

( In fact the truth is that French guys put me into a boat and said "go, we don't want to see you anymore, go to UK, live us alone" ...)

Happy new year...

Comment

Working...
      X