• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone used mvlonline

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

final distribution made ..

Another happy customer of mvlonline.

I used MVL online after recommendations of friends and reviews over here, and I am happy to have gone with them.

Chris has been prompt in replying to my queires and the processes was very smooth.

Final distribution was made last week, in around 9 weeks after i started the process. It will take a bit more to strike off the company, but my part is done .

Thanks Chris

Comment

Inboxed from a client today:

Jessica,

I just wanted to let you know that the liquidation of XXX Ltd is for all practical purposes complete. Thanks very much for your recommendation of MVL for the liquidation, the process was very efficient and I would recommend them to anyone else in a similar situation.
      Best regards,
      XXX.

Comment

Working...
      X