• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Childcare costs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Childcare costs

I run my own limited, my other half is the company secretary and works part-time for the company doing books and other smaller bits of work for another client we have... maybe 16 hours a week or so...

We're looking to put our 2yr old into Surestart childcare, is there any help available towards the cost of this, and does the level of money you earn from your co. affect the contribution etc? Whats the best way to plan this money wise?
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Have a search for childcare vouchers - you can take them out of gross salary and most places will take them. And they come out of pre-corporation tax money too, I think.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Have a look at www.kiddivouchers.co.uk

Comment

thanks moorfield, that's a useful link just what I was looking for.
        The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Working...
        X