• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who Here Has been Investigated..?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Here Has been Investigated..?

As per topic, who here has been investigated by IR?

With all the nightmare stories flying around i'd thought i'd ask....
    Keep it clean!!!

Me! me ! me!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

My accountant once got 4 investigations on same day for me! Personal tax, corp tax, VAT and NI!

All came back totally clean.

What I really detest is their presumption of guilt.

My ex-wife works for the Inland Revenue. Another reason to hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
        As per topic, who here has been investigated by IR?

With all the nightmare stories flying around i'd thought i'd ask....
        Yes, initial compliance review (pre-IR35). Expanded into CT, Personal, NI etc. Only took 'em 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB
          Yes, initial compliance review (pre-IR35). Expanded into CT, Personal, NI etc. Only took 'em 3 years.
          3 years seems to be the going rate... feckers
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Me me me!

Nearly 4 years for me. 5 contracts all found to be outside. Nearly ruined my health.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
            X