• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insurance - what and how much ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike67 View Post
    Firstly, I get cover (actually with Hiscox) as part of my accountancy package, and the insurance bit costs £30 a month which gives me a ridiculous £5m of public liability and £5m of PI (plus £10m employers which is unnecessary as I am a sole director). Might be worth seeing if your accountants do anything similar.
    I hope you're getting something else as that's about £85 worth of benefit for £360 a year. Are you missing the PI maybe ?

Also, my contract stipulates min limits on insurance - pretty standard in banks I think

[Edit] Ah my bad - didn't see the PI bit.
    Last edited by radish2008; 1 August 2017, 15:57.

Comment

Working...
    X