• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Company formation - any good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Company formation - any good?

I am thinking of using the company formation service on this site.

Has anybody had any experience of this? Good or bad?

As I still have not yet obtained a contract I am reluctant to use one of the accountants’ inclusive services. It may be a while before I actually obtain this elusive first contract!

Thanks

As I still have not yet obtained a contract I am reluctant to use one of the accountants’ inclusive services. It may be a while before I actually obtain this elusive first contract!
    This make no sense to me at all. Set up the company when you get your first contract and if the accountant you select does it for free why pay someone else to do it?

I don't doubt that the CUK company formation service works just fine but why should you need it in your circumstances?

Comment

It seems to me (at the moment-anyway!) that when a contract appears it will all happen quite fast. My thinking was that it would appear more professional if everything is in place at the start.

Not sure that I will be using an accountant for the day-to-day running as I have dealt with PAYE in the past and I can invoice quite happily .

Thanks for your reply - could you tell me at what point I would be asked to supply details of the business relation between myself and the client/agent ?

Comment

Working...
      X