• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wasps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are more people going to die from wasp stings than swine flu?

Comment

Wasps are playing a friendly against Treviso on 22nd August, so if you're in the area I'm sure that'll be an enjoyable afternoon.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Apart from yesterday when I was stung (just casually walking down the street

- my missus always says not flap about when a wasp comes so one day while sitting on the bus while a wasp buzzed around I took her advice and sat still. The b'stard flew over and stung me on the neck

- sitting in the front room there was a wasp flying about and I went searching for something to smack it with. The sound disappeared and then re-appeared in the vicinity of my knee but not so loud. The bugger had flown up my trouser leg and stung me on the back of the knee before I could drop my keks

- riding my motorbike one flew between the gap of my helmet and my jacket and proceeded to continue downwards. I braked, dropped the bike and attempted to get my jacket off but too late. It stung me on my belly

Even being bitten by a wild dog and having 15 injections in my stomach against rabies doesn't give the the pain and agony of a wasp sting.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          They really don't like you much, do they?
          On the contrary, they seem to like him a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X