• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stomach Stapling!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy
    The ONLY exercise !
    Lucy, does that explain why you are 9 stone?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
      Cum on then - what is white naughty!
      Charlie.
      Coke.
      Columbian Marching Powder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
        Cum on then - what is white naughty!
        Fun

*sniff*
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          Fun

*sniff*
          Indeed :wide eyed smiley:
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

SallyAnne, have you considered using a clinical hypnotist?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Charlie.
              Coke.
              Columbian Marching Powder.

the drug that makes men paranoid and impotent. unless you can convince them to put it on the tops of their willys.

works!

Comment

Sally, a few suggestions:

You can lose quite a bit of weight over time, or at least gain less, by small extra exertions such as not taking the lift for less than a couple of floors, or walking up the escalators (if you use the tube).

Also, if you're tempted by chocolate why not try what I call aversion therapy. (I could make my fortune out of this if I was a Yank, and assuming no one else has thought of it!) Buy a _stack_ of full size toblerones, ten or twenty bars, and scoff the lot quickly at one sitting. The idea is that you'll be as sick as a parrot, and as a result will never want to eat them or any other chocolate again!

Another idea, seriously, is to start smoking. Some people, brainwashed by hysterical doctors and politicians, are convinced it is harmful, which I'd concede it may be if you chain smoke Capstan Full Strength or something all day long or (most important) don't have adequate ventilation.

But twenty Silk Cut a day never hurt anyone, except in the wallet, and it will help suppress your apetite, _and_ you'll get extra exercise as that nicotine craving draws you away from your desk every hour or so for a fag break outside (using the stairs, remember, not the lift - "stairs good, lift bad!")
                Last edited by OwlHoot; 17 February 2007, 08:59.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X