• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stomach Stapling!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stomach Stapling!

Has anyone had any kind of stomach surgery? Either stapling, or that band thingy? Or do yous know anyone who has?

I'm seriously considerring it. I'm happy being a big lass and that, but I keep growing. I cant stay in a dress size for more than 6 months, and I'm starting to think I need drastic help.

Anyone had any experience in this area?
    The pope is a tard.

Do you exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Has anyone had any kind of stomach surgery? Either stapling, or that band thingy? Or do yous know anyone who has?

I'm seriously considerring it. I'm happy being a big lass and that, but I keep growing. I cant stay in a dress size for more than 6 months, and I'm starting to think I need drastic help.

Sally why don't you just go to the gym? I am a greedy barsteward, but I work it all off with exercise
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

SallyAnne esteem - minus 10 points.

How about a normal diet? You'd really go through someone cut your body for something that you can do naturally?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I'm sure el duder has an activity that you can do to burn it off.

Comment

have you thought of talking to a psychiatrist?

Comment

Oh ffs.

No I dont need to see a psychiatrist - I'm not mentally ill
              And I dont have low self esteem either!

I just have a bit of a problem with food, in that I cant stop eating it.

I've done diets and fitness plans and "healthy regimes" and "its not a diet, its a way of life" and all that b*llsh*t a thousand times before, but the fact of the matter is any "change" of my routine which temporarily makes me lose weight will stop being a change and revert back to normal at some point.
              Whatever the change (gym, swimming, fruit for breakfast, no sugar in coffee, etc etc) at some point will stop, and I'll go back to the routine I like.

Simple as that.

So I need something to physically stop me from eating - so that even when I'm weak I cant eat toblerones.

I just wanted to see if anyone had experience in the stomach surgeries thats all - I dont need diet advice.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

So I need something to physically stop me from eating - so that even when I'm weak I cant eat toblerones.

Classic

So, do you not want to exercise?

Comment

Oh ffs.

No I dont need to see a psychiatrist - I'm not mentally ill
                  And I dont have low self esteem either!

I just have a bit of a problem with food, in that I cant stop eating it.

I've done diets and fitness plans and "healthy regimes" and "its not a diet, its a way of life" and all that b*llsh*t a thousand times before, but the fact of the matter is any "change" of my routine which temporarily makes me lose weight will stop being a change and revert back to normal at some point.
                  Whatever the change (gym, swimming, fruit for breakfast, no sugar in coffee, etc etc) at some point will stop, and I'll go back to the routine I like.

Simple as that.

I just wanted to see if anyone had experience in the stomach surgeries thats all - I dont need diet advice.
                  Hey this is an open discussion forum, you can't order us to what to and what not to discuss or talk about, you posted a question and everyone is entitled to say what they think.

btw: overeating usually are a result of psychological and personal deep rooted issues

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker

Classic

So, do you not want to exercise?

Erm, no, not really

I really like swimming, and once I'm there I can swim for an hour no probs! I love it. And I feel amazing afterwards.
                    But it's getting there - I'm lazy, and my clever mind always thinks of ways to get me out of it.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X