• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you're a bit confused Libel refers to 'a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.'

I believe that has occurred, and I believe I've been quite careful throughout the majority of this thread to ensure this is remains a discussion about cryptocurrency, not advice, as I'm keen to understand opinions from all sides to help better my own understanding. No money was ever asked for nor exchanged that benefited me in exchange for this discussion. Indeed information provided is entirely at the readers discretion.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What was libel (the false statement) exactly as far as you are concerned, please provide exact written words of mine.

You bought those “coins” yourself, right, or should we put it for the record that you never bought any of them?
      Last edited by AtW; 14 August 2018, 20:32.

Comment

All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two and you have to start sheeting yourself.

Chill chinchila.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two and you have to start sheeting yourself.

Chill chinchila.
          Knowingly false accusations of libel then?

Comment

so you admit libel with public record as your defence

screenshot taken
            Stick around, poopersnot, I'm sure we can all think of new and interesting ways to "libel" you in due course.

Comment

Fatal flaw in scooters fantasy was how much his reputation as a tulipcoin analyst is actually worth...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Fatal flaw in scooters fantasy was how much his reputation is actually worth...
                You could store scootie's reputation in a boolean, with room to spare.

If you wanted to encode sas's ego with scootie's reputations, you'd need a hitherto intractable number of scootie's reputations.

Comment

Everyone else

Me
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

In case you're a bit confused Libel refers to 'a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.'

I believe that has occurred, and I believe I've been quite careful throughout the majority of this thread to ensure this is remains a discussion about cryptocurrency, not advice, as I'm keen to understand opinions from all sides to help better my own understanding. No money was ever asked for nor exchanged that benefited me in exchange for this discussion. Indeed information provided is entirely at the readers discretion.
                    Will see how far it drops, doubt more than 50%, would be surprised if we saw 6-7k again. If we do it'll cause bull run funtastic.

So when BTC corrects big time make sure you gain as many BTC's as possible by accumulating alt-coins, buy low sell high.
                    I'm struggling to see how posts like this are not advice..

Were you surprised when you saw 6k again BTW?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      I'm struggling to see how posts like this are not advice..

Were you surprised when you saw 6k again BTW?
                      I think everyone was. Shocked the tulip out of me.
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X