• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    That post looks like libel.
    (I hope you have some good evidence to back up your statement.)
    I've got reference for you - bitcoin is fraud: Jamie Dimon said that, of JPMorgan and Chase, so my statement is based on public domain info (go sue him on behalf of bitcoin) as well as my personal opinion, so the only question is whether pooperscooper is helping facilitate that fraud - the answer is obviously yes to anybody who reads this thread - he does everything here to show tulipcoins in good light and he readily admits he gains personally from it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Strange how you've not answered my question yet.

Do you own Bitcoin?
      No, never did

And I don't short tulipcoins either - I have zero direct financial interest in this fraud of the decade.
      Last edited by AtW; 14 August 2018, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I've got reference for you - bitcoin is fraud: Jamie Dimon said that, of JPMorgan and Chase, so my statement is based on public domain info (go sue him on behalf of bitcoin) as well as my personal opinion, so the only question is whether pooperscooper is helping facilitate that fraud - the answer is obviously yes to anybody who reads this thread - he does everything here to show tulipcoins in good light and he readily admits he gains personally from it.
        so you admit libel with public record as your defence

screenshot taken
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          That article about Northern Trust says:

So they are creating blockchain solutions to improve business management but not currently planning on being custodian of any cryptocurrency. Not seeing what you see.
          My info comes from PBC (and others) not forbes, needless to say when I get the same info from two independent sources, that's a strong enough signal for me.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My info comes from PBC (and others) not forbes, needless to say when I get the same info from two independent sources, that's a strong enough signal for me.

Comment

so you admit libel with public record as your defence

screenshot taken
              I admit nothing of the sort.

I’ve answered your question about ownership of bitcoins, now answer mine - how much did you pay in tax from your profits in the tulipcoin market?
              Last edited by AtW; 14 August 2018, 19:48.

Comment

I admit nothing of the sort.

I’ve answered your question about ownership of bitcoins, now answer mine - how much did you pay in tax from your profits in the tulipcoin market?
                not a penny. Don't trade tulipcoins.

Have you got a good libel lawyer? They're expensive you know.

I like this game.

Comment

not a penny. Don't trade tulipcoins.

Have you got a good libel lawyer? They're expensive you know.

I like this game.
                  Oh so you lied here about your ownership of tulipcoins with profits worth 7 figures?

Comment

Oh so you lied here about your ownership of tulipcoins with profits worth 7 figures?
                    Like I said I don't trade tulipcoins, whatever they are.

How's the libel lawyer search coming along? You know it could bankrupt you if you're proved complicit.

Comment

Like I said I don't trade tulipcoins, whatever they are.

How's the libel lawyer search coming along? You know it could bankrupt you if you're proved complicit.
                      Put up or shut up scooter.

Comment

Working...
                      X