• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some news pooperscooper won't share with you (due to his obvious conflict of interest):

"Cryptocurrency Fraud Now Second Most Common Investment Scam in Australia: Watchdog" (thanks to pooperscoopers of this world who peddle this fraudlent tulip on public forums like this one)

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-f...-in-australia/

"Russian treasure ship: Police say cryptocurrency scam may be behind $190 billion claim"

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...08a9f606c631d2

"$100 billion retirement risk: SEC issues new warning about IRA fraud and cryptocurrencies"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/13/reti...ocurrency.html

"Cryptocurrency scams offer false promises"

Cryptocurrency scams offer false promises - News VietNamNet

Comment

Fake news!

We must be on the tip of a new bull run when the media starts rolling out the bad news.

ATW, can you confirm you don't hold any crypto currencies?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Here are some news pooperscooper won't share with you (due to his obvious conflict of interest):

"Cryptocurrency Fraud Now Second Most Common Investment Scam in Australia: Watchdog" (thanks to pooperscoopers of this world who peddle this fraudlent tulip on public forums like this one)

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-f...-in-australia/

"Russian treasure ship: Police say cryptocurrency scam may be behind $190 billion claim"

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...08a9f606c631d2

"$100 billion retirement risk: SEC issues new warning about IRA fraud and cryptocurrencies"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/13/reti...ocurrency.html

"Cryptocurrency scams offer false promises"

Cryptocurrency scams offer false promises - News VietNamNet
        If you believe anyone on CUK has committed an offence, report them (& CUK) to the FCA. Simples.

Ps. Google is available to anyone with internet, which falls under DYOR - stated many times on this thread.....
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Police in this country does not give a flying fook about fraud in progress, FCA lol

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Police in this country do not give a flying fook about fraud in progress, vote Conservative!
            FTFY
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

All the alts down against bitcoin some by over 20%, which itself is down over 6% against FIAT.

Strange that not one single 'alt' worth hodling has retained enough confidence to outperform bitcoin in this sell-off.

Any real news on why this is happening now? Just part of the wider picture?

Time to buy the dip and hope it ain't a cliff you're jumping off?

Oh well, it's been pretty boring in cryptoland recently so some more volatility gives buying opportunities.

Pound cost average all the way down to zero.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I don't believe it until I see a graph with lines on.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  All the alts down against bitcoin some by over 20%, which itself is down over 6% against FIAT.

Strange that not one single 'alt' worth hodling has retained enough confidence to outperform bitcoin in this sell-off.

Any real news on why this is happening now? Just part of the wider picture?

Time to buy the dip and hope it ain't a cliff you're jumping off?

Oh well, it's been pretty boring in cryptoland recently so some more volatility gives buying opportunities.

Pound cost average all the way down to zero.
                  Its grim...no doubt about that. Fingers in ears...la la la la la...not looking so it's not happening
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Its grim...no doubt about that. Fingers in ears...la la la la la...not looking so it's not happening
                    I thought you guys were saying it will challenge $5K again before mooning?

ETH has been hit hard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                      I thought you guys were saying it will challenge $5K again before mooning?

ETH has been hit hard.
                      Consensus from the people whose TA i follow (for bitcoin) suggest there is a target of about 5200-5400.
                      Doesn't mean I want it to go down there though
                      The lowest target I can see (algo target that is) is about 3300
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X