• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Here's a new coin for you. Telcoin (TEL)

https://www.telco.in/#howdoesitwork

Reading through the white-paper and I'm like, this is why I bought into Stellar. However they're doing something a little different, they're facilitating value transfer through mobile phone operators. In particular those in Africa. You can buy a million tokens right now for only $4k.

Token supply looks good. A real team does exist. Price is diving at the minute with everything else, might be a sneaky one to get into.
    What exchange do you use when buying the smaller coins like this one? And where do you store the coins?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      are any of you taking part in the Telegram ico ?

Milan.

Seriously, there are telegram services in the new wild west?

Taking part? Erm, no I'm barely competent at buying the main cryptos via the main exchanges, let alone punting on ICOs directly. Baby steps.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

You can buy a million tokens right now for only $4k.

I've mentioned before I am preparing an ICO, question, what is more attractive to you as a valuation, eg 1 token = 1$ or 250tokens = 1$ ?

hint, they're both the same, they just look different.

Which is more attractive for you ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Seriously, there are telegram services in the new wild west?

Taking part? Erm, no I'm barely competent at buying the main cryptos via the main exchanges, let alone punting on ICOs directly. Baby steps.

I was told about it two weeks ago by a friend who is preparing an ICO for his company

The Telegram ICO is going to be huge:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...digital-nation

Milan.

Comment

What pushes prices up? Supply and demand - looks like the correction will not see below $9k

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've mentioned before I am preparing an ICO, question, what is more attractive to you as a valuation, eg 1 token = 1$ or 250tokens = 1$ ?

hint, they're both the same, they just look different.

Which is more attractive for you ?

Milan.
              The one with real world application and a team that exists. Which one was it?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The one with real world application and a team that exists. Which one was it?

no, the question is, when deciding how many tokens to have, as a buyer or hodler, is it more attractive in the early days to have more tokens for the $ or 1 token to 1$

It's like would you buy shares in Nestle or Apple etc at 10's of pounds per share, or would you feel more comfortable to buy shares in a company where the price is 0.5pence per share ?

It's a vanity thing because the Nestle or Apple shares could have more chance of rising than the company with the penny shares.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  What exchange do you use when buying the smaller coins like this one? And where do you store the coins?
                  I'm using https://www.kucoin.com for TEL

Don't know about a wallet. The White paper suggest they are working together with mobile operators to develop.

Yes there's a risk, but high high rewards.

Comment

no, the question is, when deciding how many tokens to have, as a buyer or hodler, is it more attractive in the early days to have more tokens for the $ or 1 token to 1$

It's like would you buy shares in Nestle or Apple etc at 10's of pounds per share, or would you feel more comfortable to buy shares in a company where the price is 0.5pence per share ?

It's a vanity thing because the Nestle or Apple shares could have more chance of rising than the company with the penny shares.

Milan.
                    Okay I suppose I bought the Stellar initially at 0.0020-3 because I was like, wow so cheap. I think in most peoples eyes more is better. Of course having a good project is important too.

Comment

ok I might have a punt with Telegram

https://www.ft.com/content/790d9506-...0-9c0ad2d7c5b5

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/20/te...-ico-scammers/

https://icodrops.com/telegram-ico-ton/

just got to figure out where/how to join in the ICO

Scoots, any ideas ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X