• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of PM's on tether. It is something to be very cautious of. Have not used it myself, and if news does emerge they've not got the dollars to back their tokens then that'll be another US fraudulent company after what was it bitconnect the collapse to dust. They can't help themselves.

US exchanges will be next. Consider this a warning shot, do not keep your crypto on exchanges.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      I gotta say Scoots, your generosity is exemplary

Milan.
      Seconded.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Loads of PM's on tether. It is something to be very cautious of. Have not used it myself, and if news does emerge they've not got the dollars to back their tokens then that'll be another US fraudulent company after what was it bitconnect the collapse to dust. They can't help themselves.

US exchanges will be next. Consider this a warning shot, do not keep your crypto on exchanges.
        Just bought back in a load of alts - hopefully they will be safe on the exchaneg until I get home and put them on the Nano tonight!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

if that's the case, that Tether doesn't have the dollar$ to back their tokens as they allegedly promised, then perhaps they should change the name of the coin to FIAT

At least they would then be being honest

FIATcoin, it ain't worth the bits,bytes and words its printed on.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Just bought back in a load of alts - hopefully they will be safe on the exchaneg until I get home and put them on the Nano tonight!
            is the nano sorting out all of your ALTs or do you have them elsewhere as well?
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              is the nano sorting out all of your ALTs or do you have them elsewhere as well?
              Everything except STEEM, MUSIC and NEO - have desktop wallets for them except STEEM which is a pain - haven't found a good wallet for that yet.

In other news EUR/USD is ticking along quite nicely
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Everything except STEEM, MUSIC and NEO - have desktop wallets for them except STEEM which is a pain - haven't found a good wallet for that yet.

In other news EUR/USD is ticking along quite nicely
                just looking at buying one. have a large number of different alts so hopefully it'll sort most of them out
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  just looking at buying one. have a large number of different alts so hopefully it'll sort most of them out
                  This is the current list:

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/cryptocurrencies

Any ERC20 tokens can be stored on Myetherwallet which works with NANO as well.

Comment

Here's a new coin for you. Telcoin (TEL)

https://www.telco.in/#howdoesitwork

Reading through the white-paper and I'm like, this is why I bought into Stellar. However they're doing something a little different, they're facilitating value transfer through mobile phone operators. In particular those in Africa. You can buy a million tokens right now for only $4k.

Token supply looks good. A real team does exist. Price is diving at the minute with everything else, might be a sneaky one to get into.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

are any of you taking part in the Telegram ico ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X