• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Putting money into Coinbase is easy peasy. Getting money out of Coinbase not so easy.
    If you had a decent amount of BTC and you wanted to cash out I'm sure you'd find a way - if you wanted to that is. Scooter just cashed out a load into FIAT - it's a couple of pages back.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      So you've got money in Coinbase and you want to withdraw the millions you've made over the last few seconds.

However, it appears you can only withdraw to a SEPA capable UK bank account in Euros, after first having verified the account via SEPA by sending some money to Coinbase (who appear to be using an Estonian bank account ) with a special transaction code.

Seems to me a money in, no money out pyramid scheme.

Anyone actually converted back to FIAT and got the money in the UK? If so, how?

Dear lord how many times do I have to say it: bitstamp!!!!

You can convert you gains to fiat in seconds and you don't have to transfer it anywhere.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Stellar news is out tomorrow so this isn't a news driven move, just a technical bounce off previous resistance, the bullish pattern hasn't been invalidated.
        The rumour

Look at the line up for tomorrow's presentation in Seoul. Ripple folks must be spitting teeth seeing VISA and Stellar in the same room. No wonder the rumour mill is in overdrive. Now I don't know if anything is going to come of this... but if news does come out, give it a few hours at least before shorting.

source: Agenda | Inside Fintech – Conference & Expo
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          The rumour

Look at the line up for tomorrow's presentation in Seoul. Ripple folks must be spitting teeth. Now I don't know if anything is going to come of this... but if news does come out, give it a few hours at least before shorting.

source: Agenda | Inside Fintech – Conference & Expo
          Shorting ripple if stellar news is good?

I'd be interested to know where to get good fundamental news from other than reddit - do you get it mainly form that subscription service? (what's it called again?)
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Shorting ripple if stellar news is good?

I'd be interested to know where to get good fundamental news from other than reddit - do you get it mainly form that subscription service? (what's it called again?)
            Ja, Palm Beach Confidential...sign up for $3k for a monthly news letter. It's a lot of bread but pays off.

Comment

https://www.gdax.com/

GDAX is down. Everyone rushing to buy or sell out?

Comment

Scoot, you still hodling NMR?

Shot up a couple hours ago. I have a pretty small amount, was one of my biggest losses, but not far off being back to even.

Comment

Ja, Palm Beach Confidential...sign up for $3k for a monthly news letter. It's a lot of bread but pays off.
                  £3K - bloody hell I'd hope so!!
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                    Scoot, you still hodling NMR?

Shot up a couple hours ago. I have a pretty small amount, was one of my biggest losses, but not far off being back to even.
                    I know - kicking myself for unload several thousand coins some days ago..

Don't sell low - EVER!

Comment

I know - kicking myself for unload several thousand coins some days ago..

Don't sell low - EVER!
                      Looks like a very short lived pump. I'll be hodling a while longer, what i have is only worth about £50 though

Comment

Working...
                      X