• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Generation spent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine pages in and no one has asked the most important question!

Would Mitch?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Nine pages in and no one has asked the most important question!

Would Mitch?
      Isn't he married? So he can't think of it.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        So if you crash into the hedge breaking every bone in your body instead of paying for you to get treated at hospital we should leave you to die?
        Yes. It's my own stupid fault for not insuring the car, driving like an idiot and screwing up my life. You have to take responsibility for your actions at some point.

Fortunately I have private and permanent health insurance because I understand the risk to my income of scenarios like that, insure my cars and drive within the laws of the country as set down by parliament so I won't be in that predicament.
        Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
          He'd probably be happier that way. For someone in his thirties to be so bitter is just tragic, tsk.
          Why do you think I'm bitter? I'm made up with my life. I have my own house, nice cars, cash in the bank, can afford holidays if I want them and a decent social life.

I'd much prefer it if you could contribute constructively to what is quite a fun debate than throw veiled insults at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Intel View Post
            Why do you think I'm bitter? I'm made up with my life. I have my own house, nice cars, cash in the bank, can afford holidays if I want them and a decent social life.

I'd much prefer it if you could contribute constructively to what is quite a fun debate than throw veiled insults at me.
            Sounds terrible, surprised you have stuck at it
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Sounds terrible, surprised you have stuck at it
              I was tempted at points by the alternate lifestyle of sitting watching Jeremy Kyle in the mornings with a can of special brew in my hand whilst flogging my overnight "earnings" on scumtree and shouting "innit" and "mad for it" occasionally....

Comment

I was tempted at points by the alternate lifestyle of sitting watching Jeremy Kyle in the mornings with a can of special brew in my hand whilst flogging my overnight "earnings" on scumtree and shouting "innit" and "mad for it" occasionally....

Sounds like PC on here you will have to be more original than that
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Why do you think I'm bitter?.
                  It's another lefty cliche, that those on the right must be somehow bitter.
                  Whereas it's the exact opposite, there's nothing so bitter as a failed, envious lefty.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Isn't he married? So he can't think of it.
                    Maybe MrsMTT fancies a night off?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      It's another lefty cliche, that those on the right must be somehow bitter.
                      Whereas it's the exact opposite, there's nothing so bitter as a failed, envious lefty.
                      Agree.....but what about a failed Chancellor with no chance of becoming PM
                      Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 7 March 2016, 17:35. Reason: fat fingers
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X