• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect
    We had mice in the house I used to live in - I found that the heel of my size 9s was very effective in 'neutralising' the problem. The cat was useless - she just played with them.
    We got a cat to "control" the mice. It took one look at them, nipped out the front door and was never seen again. My weapons of choice have been a power drill, metal rule, a toy washing machine, a plug strip and more recently a rat zapper (but waking up to the smell of roasted rodent isn't nice).
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      We got a cat to "control" the mice. It took one look at them, nipped out the front door and was never seen again. My weapons of choice have been a power drill, metal rule, a toy washing machine, a plug strip and more recently a rat zapper (but waking up to the smell of roasted rodent isn't nice).
      I think you have serious issues. It's probably only a matter of time before you 'graduate' from torturing small furry animals to attacking humans.

I'd consider getting some help if I were you.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Getting some help

Originally posted by bogeyman
        I think you have serious issues. It's probably only a matter of time before you 'graduate' from torturing small furry animals to attacking humans.

or possibly trying to join the met?
        Why not?

Comment

my dog when she was a lil' un

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

my little tiger

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40...3/100_0003.jpg

Comment

Wife has....

2 Dogs
              2 Cats
              2 Repitles

I have peace & quiet
              Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman

I fear they will take me away soon
                Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
                X