• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

interesting...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    its the toughest monday ive had all year.

been seeing a cool chick, for 3 weeks.

today she txts saying she doesnt want to see me again.

im actually in pain. only women can make u feel this bad.

#

Did it go to rumpy-pumpy ?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      #

Did it go to rumpy-pumpy ?
      Nah it was on the verge of. One date more and we would have been an item. And then i ****ED IT UP ROYALLY.

Like you would'nt beleive. I acted like a twat and said some dickish things and it totally turned her off.

She was exactly what i was looking for, down to earth, non-arrogant, not a bling girl, just a good laugh and then i showed some weakness, and let her into my dark side for one evening and...kabooom!

I cant ****** stand it anymore.

Comment

Nah it was on the verge of. One date more and we would have been an item. And then i ****ED IT UP ROYALLY.

Like you would'nt beleive. I acted like a twat and said some dickish things and it totally turned her off.

She was exactly what i was looking for, down to earth, non-arrogant, not a bling girl, just a good laugh and then i showed some weakness, and let her into my dark side for one evening and...kabooom!

did you try to do her up the wrongen?
        Call the cops

Comment

Told you, don't get tulip-faced till it's a done deal. A good comedy club night is ideal for getting the relaxation hoemones flowing.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Should have turned her over!!!!!

Comment

Duder sweetheart, she wasn't exactly what you were looking for...otherwise she would have just laughed at (and brushed off) whatever d*ckish things you said. The best girls fancy you more once you show them your dark side. She was obviously, once again, a prize tit and not worthy of you.

Plus, you "dated" her for 3 weeks and no sex?!! You're going for the wrong lasses man!!! (And I bet you were paying again?)

How many times have I told you to get yourself up to Newcastle? Seriously, of all the people I know, you need a week up there the most!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

i share your pain brother

<offers a virtual beer>

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                  i share your pain brother

<offers a virtual beer>

Are you birdless aswell burdock? I would have thought you were married with 20 kids!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

"No woman, no cry".
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                      Are you birdless aswell burdock? I would have thought you were married with 20 kids!
                      indeed!

i seem to have a mental block about settling down! last lass finished with me a few weeks ago as she saw no future for us due to my 'ambivalent attitude'.
                      hmmm!!! i couldn't see the problem as she is a few years away from wanting kids, but I guess she thought she was wasting her time... doh!

So, I am pondering the great uncertain void which is the future ...I started reading a book on eastern philosophy in bed last night. Maybe I will find all the answers therein!

Comment

Working...
                      X