• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I'm taking it that you didn't read the first paragraph, just in case I've highlighted a couple of salient facts for you:

So its not signed off yet. There could be opposition, I mean if the Ukip are interested in keeping EU laws out of Britain surely they could turn up to vote against it?
    Why? It will be automatically built into all cars as they are built so would cost money and effort to remove / disable it...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Why? It will be automatically built into all cars as they are built so would cost money and effort to remove / disable it...
      Eh? All I was pointing out was that it wasn't law yet. I already have it in my car and my new one that I've ordered has it as well...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Also, I wonder how heavy the things are - Even if they're fairly light, that extra weight in hundreds of millions of cars throughout the EU will burn millions of tons more fuel.

So much for the EU's green agenda

edit: The scheme is obviously a stalking horse for a mileage tax - If in doubt, follow the money
        If it also detects people speeding (??) the weight is nothing compared to the savings in fuel.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Yeah, it costs a bloody fortune to cut off a mobile phone. That's why so many people get away with not paying their bills yet still being able to use them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Yeah, it costs a bloody fortune to cut off a mobile phone. That's why so many people get away with not paying their bills yet still being able to use them
            +1 Those mobile phone blocker units are very expensive. Something should be done about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              +1 Those mobile phone blocker units are very expensive. Something should be done about it.
              20.94 from Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roughneck-Sl...=sledge+hammer
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X