• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turnips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gadzooks !!!

Are you saying theres somebody in my head but its not me?

And if the code youre working on
    Starts playing its own tune
    I wills see thoust upon the Darker Side of the Moon

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 22 June 2006, 17:13.

Comment

all the beetroots you touch
      all the beetroots you see
      all the beetroots you taste
      all the beetroots you feel
      all the beetroots you beg borrow or steal
      the pickled and the packaged are in tune
      but, my son, you are eclipsed by the moon

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

CUK HEALTH WARNING

Friends Agents and Daleks

Given the recent focus on Beetroot I wish to alert readers who may have been inspired to consume more Beetroot of the following concern.

Whilst Beetroot has many health advantages there is how ever one side effect which altough benign in its natrue may raise undue alarm.

After Beetroot consumption it should be noted that ones stool may well appear a distinctive dark red colour, which to the casual obeservor may be mistaken for blood in the stool.

In fact my Mother who worked as a nurse can confirm that many people worried by apparent blood in the stool upon questioning revealed that the person concerned had recently consumed Beetroot hence the concern.

However in extermis should Death occur its a good idea to consult your GP.
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 23 June 2006, 09:09.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          CUK HEALTH WARNING

Friends Agents and Daleks

Given the recent focus on Beetroot I need to alert readers who may have been inspired to consume more Beetroot of the following concern.

Whilst Beetroot has many health advantages there is how ever one side effect which altough benign in its natrue may raise undue alarm.

After Beertoot consumption it should be noted that ones stool may well appear a distinctive dark red colour, which to the casual obeservor may be mistaken for blood in the stool.

In fact my Mother who worked as a nurse can confirm that many people worried by apparent blood in the stool upon questioning revealed that the person concerned had recently consumed Beetroot hence the concern.

However in extermis should Death occur its a good idea to consult your GP.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Typical. I post a thread about turnips and it gets hijacked by beetroot.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Typical. I post a thread about turnips and it gets hijacked by beetroot.
              Don't you just hate it when that happens?
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Corn on the cob

dont get me started on corn on the ****** cob

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X