• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muhammad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Nope. Don't agree with that. I'll insult who I want, it's called free speech.
    You are fully within your rights to be a complete twat if you so choose. Prsumably you would sleep with your wife's 16 year old sister on a similar basis.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      You are fully within your rights to be a complete twat if you so choose. Prsumably you would sleep with your wife's 16 year old sister on a similar basis.
      That's free love not free speech.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You are conflating.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          That's free love not free speech.
          It's all about freedom and rights - the mindset where some people think that because they are allowed to do something it's fine to do it.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

It's all about freedom and rights - the mindset where some people think that because they are allowed to do something it's fine to do it.
            Yes, and people recognise boundaries to those perceived freedoms. It doesn't follow that if someone has different boundaries than you that they have none.

And porking != talking, so they are quite different. Unless she's giving you a blowjob.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Muslims would consider their Prophet more dear to them than their own family, so I think it is wise to refrain from insulting him openly.....
              Of course ... provided said Muslims agree to refrain from insulting anything I hold dear.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Interesting thread and interesting topic.

I guess Muslims view the world differently to Christians - you just need to speak to them a little to understand how central the religion is to their lives
                That's not different. You're simply comparing proper Muslims with token Christians...

What about freedom to punch you in the mouth
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Freedom of speech should not include the right to verbally abuse, insult, torment others. Freedom of speech is a responsibility as much as it is a right. Freedom of speech should not infringe on other peoples right of respect and dignity.
                  Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 18 September 2012, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Of course ... provided said Muslims agree to refrain from insulting anything I hold dear.
                    Who is advocating double standards?

Comment

Freedom of speech should not include the right to verbally abuse, insult, torment others. Freedom of speech is a responsibility as much as it is a right. Freedom of speech should not infringe on other peoples rights for respect and dignity.
                      Let's ban "The Life of Brian" and kill John Cleese then.

Comment

Working...
                      X