• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Babylon 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    The very last 5 mins will make anyone cry.
    You mean the Shadows don't win after all?

Comment

Finally got B5 downloaded, now all I need is the time to watch it
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        You little thief!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          All of it ! Flipping eck. I thought that I had a fat pipe into my house.

Start with "Sleepling in Light" and work back from there.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Having watched The Lost Tales a few weeks ago, I was inspired to watch the series again, this time with my whole family (all five of us). Getting through 2-3 episodes a night, with the DVD player hooked to a projector and the stereo.

Currently a third of the way through series 2.

It really hasn't dated at all.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I had a couple of episodes stored on on iPod (and the rest of the first series is on my PC), but they were recently culled to make room. I did quick zip through, pausing, playing and jumping through, and it seemed a bit boring. Maybe it grows on you or you have to watch a whole episode or two properly.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Having watched The Lost Tales a few weeks ago, I was inspired to watch the series again, this time with my whole family (all five of us). Getting through 2-3 episodes a night, with the DVD player hooked to a projector and the stereo.

Currently a third of the way through series 2.

It really hasn't dated at all.
                Living the dream Nat. Living the dream
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

We might start re-watching Star Trek TNG now we finished Smallville. Or maybe get DS9.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    We might start re-watching Star Trek TNG now we finished Smallville. Or maybe get DS9.
                    I loved DS9. Prob my fave one.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      I loved DS9. Prob my fave one.
                      WSS.

I never got B5; it was just plain boring, and the acting and writing were sub Hollyoaks. The only time I got into it at all was when Walter Koenig was in it (and he didn't even have to say "nuclear wessels").
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X