• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hate mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    with your left hand (assuming your right handed and for the purpose of none identification) write "liar liar pants on fire" and drop it off at her house mailbox

how big is her dad?
    And it that doesn't do the trick, kidnap the cat.
    I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      My daughter has often been mocked in her class for being the slowest for any class exercise.
      is she fat? put her on a diet
      is she unfit? get her out on a bike at weekends
      if it's a language thing then I can fully understand her pain, move to an English speaking country..

sorry, not much help
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

There are always bullies around and one has to learn to deal with them.

Obviously you dont want things to get out of hand : but maybe your daughter should deal with this?

i.e. she should be the rooftop sniper!

Comment

Mock up a letter from the German Truth and Reconciliation Committee accusing her grand father of being a Nazi murderer, include plenty of juicy details.

Then make sure it's accidentally sent to the wrong address, preferably the local gossip, or maybe the class teacher?

Perhaps the letter should add that copies are being sent to the parents of all the children in the same class as the grand-daughter classmates must be made aware, by law.

Then pray to Christ you don't get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            And it that doesn't do the trick, kidnap the cat.
            Or boil the bunny?

Comment

Tell the other parents your kid got head lice form this girl... she will be a social outcast for a day or two then, see how she likes it.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Nuke the house from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Or boil the bunny?
                  Is that a euphemism?
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Firstly tell your daughter that some arse has sent her a nasty note.

Copy said note and post a few copies around the neighbourhood asking for information, does anyone recognise the handwriting etc. You may not get a response but the little gobsh!te will almost certainly be punished.

Or cut the brake cables on the kid's bike.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Tell the other parents your kid got head lice form this girl... she will be a social outcast for a day or two then, see how she likes it.

Comment

Working...
                      X