• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Privacy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    With that information alone it would be very easy to find your name now, I would simply research on the web which one has 2 brothers. I would then pay a PI to chin one and do a "do you not remember me, I was in your class at school, I was speaking to your pall, aye the one that works in London now with computers, can't remember his name" act.

I am going to guess that as you grew up in the West of Scotland, you only really know 2 brothers if you went to School or grew up near them and I know one came from Pollok, am I getting warm?

You are hemorrhaging information to the entire world here.
    And who really cares?

I hope one day I am exciting enough for somebody to spend that much time hunting me down. Even then I expect it will be a verey sad individual who finds me.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And who really cares?

I hope one day I am exciting enough for somebody to spend that much time hunting me down. Even then I expect it will be a verey sad individual who finds me.....
      WHS.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I am simply proving the point that snaw is releasing all kinds of personal information to the world without a care yet complains about a central encrypted NHS database. It is a hypocritical position.

Now snaw, look out of the window

Comment

I am simply proving the point that snaw is releasing all kinds of personal information to the world without a care yet complains about a central encrypted NHS database. It is a hypocritical position.

Now snaw, look out of the window
          Not really, but it clearly is pointless trying to have a debate with someone who evidently has serious deficiencies in English comprehension.

Though, on the basis of this thread you'd make a wonderful employee for some 'government' agencies, ones where your lack of interpersonal skills would probably be of great benefit.

BTW Have you met AtW? If you'd a female sounding name I'd swear you were another one of his bots.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I am simply proving.......... It is a hypocritical position.Now snaw, look out of the window
            No it isn't - it all rests on the single word choice.

Comment

Working...
            X