• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Science

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    just get one of those lovely japanese loos
    What are they like? I've heard that Japanese ladies are (ahem) 90 degrees to western girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      What are they like? I've heard that Japanese ladies are (ahem) 90 degrees to western girls.
      I wouldn't know about japanese ladies, but you better be careful if you use one of those loos.

it's fun until you press the wrong button
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I wouldn't know about japanese ladies, but you better be careful if you use one of those loos.

it's fun until you press the wrong button
        Especially the bukkake button. Leave that one alone!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I saw a film once with Sir Anthony Hopkins about the guy who invented Kellog's Corn Flakes. Dr. Kellog I think his name was. Anyway, I remember he had a sanitorium and he diagnosed peoples illnesses by examining their stools.

This was set in the US in the 20's I think. So they look at poo as well. It seems to be a universal thing.

I've never seen the utility of it as a health check myself. I mean, given that my diet changes how do I know what colour it should be.

Anyway, I would need some kind of a paint-chart to measure the change. "Today it's ochre number 4, but yesterday it was more Oak Bark 3, therefore I must see a doctor!"
          When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
            I've never seen the utility of it as a health check myself. I mean, given that my diet changes how do I know what colour it should be.

Anyway, I would need some kind of a paint-chart to measure the change. "Today it's ochre number 4, but yesterday it was more Oak Bark 3, therefore I must see a doctor!"
            You need a consistency chart too, and texture. And hardness. And atomisation.

I'm beginning to see how you could get a PhD in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              You need a consistency chart too, and texture. And hardness. And atomisation.

I'm beginning to see how you could get a PhD in it.
              Density (for floatingness or not) and something to measure the emulsification in water for less firm samples.
              When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
                Density (for floatingness or not) and something to measure the emulsification in water for less firm samples.
                Bejasus, it's not as easy as I thought.

Comment

This has turned into a crap thread.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    This has turned into a crap thread.
                    It's like the CUK coprophilia club

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Is this the twenty-turd time I've posted today?

IGMC
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X