• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

moral equivalence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Well maybe Oliver you could try and read some of my posts and deal with them accordingly. After all given that they have such little substance (i.e mad opinionated ramblings) then someone of your considerable intellect should have little difficulty in consigning them to the "WTF" does he know dustbin?,

As fat as the war is concerned, your tiny brain has to see my views as either supporting the war or not. I am afraid dear simpleton, it is not that simple

Why are you on such a hair trigger? A little paranoid perhaps? Trouble at home?

I DO consign your posts to the dustbin but not because of what you know (or don't as the case may be) but because you are a vaguely troubling nutjob with a permanent chip on your shoulder.

Comment

"I DO consign your posts to the dustbin but not because of what you know (or don't as the case may be) but because you are a vaguely troubling nutjob with a permanent chip on your shoulder"

That line would make an excellent sig line for emails, mind if I borrow it.

Comment

Working...
      X