• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Led Zeppelin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
    I did start a "Them Crooked Vultures" a couple of weeks back and it sank like a stone.

I thought the tickets go on sale Friday. How did you get your ticket in advance? I'm trying to decide whether to go to Portsmouth or Hammersmith or even both.

How much are the tickets?
    They did a presale via the band's mailing list this morning (yes, I am a terrible fanboy), but there will be more tickets on Friday. They cost, deep breath, 30 quid each plus "booking fee". But I don't get out to see many shows these days, and this one looks good.

Didn't see your thread. But yeah, it did sink a bit didn't it. Just did a search for it. :-(
    Last edited by dang65; 2 September 2009, 14:54.

Comment

£30 is nothing these days.

I will be on site on Friday when I try to buy them. Hopefully I will be able to contain myself if I'm successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        Mmmmm Dave Grohl ....
        But not very articulate. Another very talented man that needs to use the f word very second sentence.

Comment

Portsmouth it is.

Any other sad old gits going?

Comment

This O2 arena Zeppelin gig. I trust they will be pushing the boat out this time and having better support than f**king Chas and Dave!!!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I thought they were the best support band on the day!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
                I thought they were the best support band on the day!!!!!
                Nah........Todd Rundgren by a country mile. The rest were clearly calling in god only knows what favours!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X