• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy
    As President of Korea, I declare all Pimp organisations illegal and will see you are all beheaded and served with Fido.

I will see you at dinner!
    Is that North or South Kolea?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
      one piece of advice.

Do NOT EVER get in a car with a KOREAN driving, unless you want to be a crash test dummy !
      Yup, I second that, having had a contract at Acer near Hamburg a few years back. Some of the Koreans there pranged their cars as regular as clockwork. It's a wonder any leasing company would deal with them at all.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

"and served with Fido."

Is that like an Asbo?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
        X