• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung

Got an interview for a permie position next week at Samsung in Surrey. Anyone here got any experience of working there?

Originally posted by Moose423956
    Got an interview for a permie position next week at Samsung in Surrey. Anyone here got any experience of working there?
    Aparently, they make a lot of electronical gizmos.

Comment

Not personally, but a good mate of mine works there as a permie (he's some kind of designer). He loves it and speaks highly of them. Don't know about contracting there I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        Not personally, but a good mate of mine works there as a permie (he's some kind of designer). He loves it and speaks highly of them. Don't know about contracting there I'm afraid.
        That helps. It's a permie job. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
          That helps. It's a permie job. Sorry.
          In that case - he's gets to go to Korea now and again (as it's a design job) and they learn a bit of Korean language (but not in a - you're fired for being sh1te at Korean kind of way).

Good luck.

Comment

one piece of advice.

Do NOT EVER get in a car with a KOREAN driving, unless you want to be a crash test dummy !
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              one piece of advice.

Do NOT EVER get in a car with a KOREAN driving, unless you want to be a crash test dummy !
              as a Korean myself I take great offence at your statement and you will be hearing from my solicitors in due course.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                as a Korean myself I take great offence at your statement and you will be hearing from my solicitors in due course.
                Unless he kills himself in a car crash first.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  one piece of advice.

Remember the white lines are lanes too!

If there is a pavement: use it! A U-turn via handbrake is much quicker than a three point turn.

threaded in "and that was just the bus ride from the airport" mode.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                    Unless he kills himself in a car crash first.
                    I'll be seeing you in court aswell
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X