• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

For those of you who watch Lost, the season finale for this season is absolutely mental....
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer
    For those of you who watch Lost...
    you should stop it, then burn your DVD collection of every Trekkie and CSI Crime Scene episode ever made, stop collecting spatulas for a hobby and get a ******' life.

Comment

I can't believe people still watch this hyped up crap. Yes it might be interesting for a few episodes but then you realise that in fact no storyline ever gets closed off or completed. For example, what about that blonde girl that Hurley fancied -- before she died they showed a clip of her at the same mental institution as him. And then nothing.

What a load of tulipe. The writers must be having a real laugh at all of you, knowing full well that they can come up with the most outlandish storylines with never a conclusion in sight, and you'll just sit there lappin it up.

As the previous poster said, get a life - there's more to it than a crappy TV series.

Comment

What, do you mean get a life so I can be more like you two cool cats eh?

Now that would be f**king ace...
        Call the cops

Comment

how is your computer gaming going Taz met any nice wizards?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

For example, what about that blonde girl that Hurley fancied -- before she died they showed a clip of her at the same mental institution as him. And then nothing.

Well u've obviously watched a fair few of them!
            l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Apparently S4 and S5 will be 16 eps each, finishing in 2010... should anyone still be watching by that time...
              there'll be a 6th series as well....

oh yes....
              Call the cops

Comment

They will all die of old age before they get off the island!

Mailman

Comment

I would like to watch it but seem to have misplaced it somewhere...
                  Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                    I can't believe people still watch this hyped up crap. Yes it might be interesting for a few episodes but then you realise that in fact no storyline ever gets closed off or completed. For example, what about that blonde girl that Hurley fancied -- before she died they showed a clip of her at the same mental institution as him. And then nothing.
                    Yeah, I was gutted when that happened. It's definitely fattist that they thought 'Hurley would never score, not even on a made-up fantasy island - let's kill her instead'.

Comment

Working...
                    X