• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This list was put together before start of 2nd 3rd season...probably a little dated but still interesting for those who can't remember all the unanswered questions!

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/745/745595p1.html

For those mockers it’s on for one hour a week, well about 35 mins if you sky+ and watch the following night, hardly taking over someone’s life!

Comment

I'd had enough by the start of Series 3 but left it being taped by Sky+ for a rainy day which was a bloody good idea as it's been excellent. Ramping up to the finale were some great episdoes, but the last few minutes of the season was a proper "Wow" moment. Did not see that coming. Roll on series 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
        I'd had enough by the start of Series 3 but left it being taped by Sky+ for a rainy day which was a bloody good idea as it's been excellent. Ramping up to the finale were some great episdoes, but the last few minutes of the season was a proper "Wow" moment. Did not see that coming. Roll on series 4.
        Not 'arf! BTW I'm sure I've seen that spaceship in something else.

Comment

Does "Lost" refer to the scriptwriters then?

Comment

I only ever watched the very first episode and the last one of the current season yesterday, my wife watched them all and yet I feel I know just as much about what is going on as she does!
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Oh well, the usual Lost...

I wonder how they're going to get Charlie back...
              Easy - Desmond swims round to open porthole with spare aqualung, or Charlie swims out of open porthole to surface (think it's big enough)
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Probably more...

Flashbacks and now Flashforwards...
                Yeah... in the flash forward in the Hospital Jack says 'bring my father down now & if he is less drunk than me blah blah"

Wasn't Jack out in Australia to get his dead Father in the first place?

Lost

Comment

Yeah.

Or he grows hairy feet or something equally believable... I just knew the Ruskie was just pretending...
                  Think you have to treat the Ruskie like you would James Bond - if you see him, don't speak to him just empty your guns magazine into his head...

Comment

How come the fat bloke has been there 2 years scrabbling for food and fighting for survival yet he’s not lost an ounce of blubber?
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

... and how did Locke manage to walk up wireless hill after being shot with a .45?

Would you have Kate back & then profess your lurve for, after you knew she'd been knobbin Sawyer?

Lost

Comment

Working...
                      X