• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    How come the fat bloke has been there 2 years scrabbling for food and fighting for survival yet he’s not lost an ounce of blubber?
    Although the show has finished 3 seasons it has only spanned 90+ days and they hve had food drops and all you can eat barbecues - he did mention he is down two belt notches somewhere along the line aswell

Comment

Going by the future forward of Jack taking drugs and going mental it seems that somehow his decisions lead to death of all those people lost, except Kate.
      I am lost

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        Going by the future forward of Jack taking drugs and going mental it seems that somehow his decisions lead to death of all those people lost, except Kate.
        I am lost
        I thought he meant that they got off the Island without the others... but I too may be Lost
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The meteorite destroying his chicken restaurant was by far the best moment of Lost so far...
          That was good, but I thought the best bit was the teacher blowing himself up whilst handling dynamite, to which Hurley just said "Dude!".
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I'm lost.

Comment

I WAS A BIG FAN OF LOST UNTIL SKY TOOK IT OVER! I hate Murdock and Co mofos!

Bring it back to C4 !
              Keep it clean!!!

Comment

I nearly stopped watching when I thought Saeed was dead. Why is he so sexy? Why? How?

Further proof that god is a woman me thinks <drool> <special place throbbing> <drool> etc etc
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
                  I WAS A BIG FAN OF LOST UNTIL SKY TOOK IT OVER! I hate Murdock and Co mofos!

Bring it back to C4 !
                  Don't agree - best thing to happen was Sky buying it.
                  It narrowed the gap between US/UK release dates.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I nearly stopped watching when I thought Saeed was dead. Why is he so sexy? Why? How?

Further proof that god is a woman me thinks <drool> <special place throbbing> <drool> etc etc
                    You mean all the women in the world don't lust after Sawyer? I think I would. It's a wonder all the women on the island aren't pregnant with him around.

I hope that doesn't sound too gay.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
                      You mean all the women in the world don't lust after Sawyer? I think I would. It's a wonder all the women on the island aren't pregnant with him around.

I hope that doesn't sound too gay.
                      VM - that came across as a nervous laugh!

Comment

Working...
                      X