• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bender

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would just like to clarify that i do not have a bucket @ss.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      make him tell us the story again (he'll get banned for the, what is it now, 5th time?)
      Not me, you're thinking of someone else. I've never been banned.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
        Not me, you're thinking of someone else. I've never been banned.
        I know, I'm sorry. My mistake.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by chef
          were you that pisshead in the Woodstock last Tuesday telling me that it was £1 cheaper per pint in the scum-ridden pub The Barleycorn over the road?
          That sounds terrifyingly close to home.

Comment

whats that zorba?

your the pisshead who was harrassing me? or you just frequent the woodstock? (im assuming being a contractor that the piss water/cooking lager isnt up to your standard in the B'Corn).. west didsbury is a fairly small place, but weirdly enough, there are other people who are contractors in that area
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I know, I'm sorry. My mistake.

Ah you crack me up SA.

Comment

Working...
              X