• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'd had hung onto the ETH I could have bought this

https://www.primelocation.com/for-sa...09c0b2f4cc0ac9

instead of this

https://www.primelocation.com/for-sa...atured_listing

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Back to Swindon now? I hear they'll build high rise flats in place of Honda factory

Comment

Yet another reason (as if more needed) NOT to get involved with tulipcoins - you'll either lose money OR regret forever by selling too early.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yet another reason (as if more needed) NOT to get involved with tulipcoins - you'll either lose money OR regret forever by selling too early.
          Don't even get me started on this one.

Comment

I hadn't heard about Elon's comments on SNL until just now, I really need to remember not to invest in anything he is involved with!
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I hadn't heard about Elon's comments on SNL until just now, I really need to remember not to invest in anything he is involved with!
              Well - I think that investments could have been made prior to the BOOM. It is a sh*t coin but people did make money out of it. Serious money actually. It is sad to see that actual good coins with good projects behind them and a solid partnership get owned by DOGE, KISHU, SHIBA... you name it. The meme cycle is here.
              Last edited by Jarman; 11 May 2021, 16:19.

Comment

Just think how much you could make with 60s advance warning of his tweets.

Comment

The people who made the Emperor's new clothes made a lot of money but the clothes still didn't exist Digital numbers that mean nothing beyond being unique in the context they're made also don't exist. Putting real money into these coins only pays the miners for their work and the scammers who promote their wares but in the end all people will have is the dusty landscape of poverty

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                    The people who made the Emperor's new clothes made a lot of money but the clothes still didn't exist Digital numbers that mean nothing beyond being unique in the context they're made also don't exist. Putting real money into these coins only pays the miners for their work and the scammers who promote their wares but in the end all people will have is the dusty landscape of poverty
                    Sounds a lot like the stockmarket

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                      https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-from-dogecoin

Comment

Working...
                      X