• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Washing machine rules

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washing machine rules

The wife has had an op which means she has to avoid any kind of lifting or bending down.

So im now in charge of the washing machine.

Can anyone, especially another programmer define the rules for what colours and shades constitute dark and light washes?

The wife has directed me but so for im pretty certain i have a washing machine full of different colours including blue jeans in the light wash.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    The wife has had an op which means she has to avoid any kind of lifting or bending down.

Can anyone, especially another programmer define the rules for what colours and shades constitute dark and light washes?

The wife has directed me but so for im pretty certain i have a washing machine full of different colours including blue jeans in the light wash.
    Wash all her white stuff at 90 degrees with at least one red sock. You will be relieved of washing duties immediately and permanently.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Wash all her white stuff at 90 degrees with at least one red sock. You will be relieved of washing duties immediately and permanently.
      Not in my house.

You would find yourself with only black socks and still doing the washing.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Its a good idea but not sure i could take the pain of my balls being ripped off by an angry blonde full of evil menace. Though i know one or two of you would pay good money for this kind of service.

Comment

As a contractor, you should just dump dirty clothes and buy new ones.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

This is why I only have dark clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Well and cause you heard they are slimming.

Comment

Look, it's easy. She takes a comfortable position and tells you what to put in where, and how to vary it.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I thought you were a goth?

Comment

Get an au pair. She can then also undertake any other "duties" the wife is not up to.

Comment

Working...
                    X