• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Funfair - did you miss that 1300% gain? Neo GAS has your back."

These weekly charts are amazing - I hope you're all benefiting from this amazing alt-season. During mid-December the above idea was posted for Funfair, which still has some legs on it to get to the previous all time high. The same thing is happening all over again with Neo Gas. An easy 1000% upside to be had here as price action starts the journey to the previous high of $70. "

Funfair - did you miss that 1300% gain? Neo GAS has your back. for BINANCE:FUNUSD by without_worries — TradingView

From the guy who ridicules 1000%+ increases

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I had no idea there were so many products (if that's the word) these days. !
      If you didn't know even this then you are nowhere near being ready to mess about with cryto. Close you kraken account and spend the next few months understanding crypto. I mean, you don't even know what they are called but you want to dip your toes in the most volatile area of investing ever.

I'm not trying to mean but just looking at that post alone you want to stay well away
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        If you didn't know even this then you are nowhere near being ready to mess about with cryto. Close you kraken account and spend the next few months understanding crypto. I mean, you don't even know what they are called but you want to dip your toes in the most volatile area of investing ever.

I'm not trying to mean but just looking at that post alone you want to stay well away
        This is mad money, small sums for fun really. More like my online poker account in terms of caring about the money itself.

I did the same with stocks and with P2P lending, put in a little to see how it hangs together then decide if it's for me as an actual investment. Reading about it and doing it are vastly different in my experience

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think what I'm after is an equivalent of The Motley Fool but for crypto, if anyone else remembers it. Remember reading that as a teen when my dad was keen to interest me in this sort of thing.

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I think what I'm after is an equivalent of The Motley Fool but for cryptok
            You can find pretty big one here - Trader without_worries — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView

Comment

Its not about charts any more, its about the planets!

One popular astrologer with more than one million followers suggested that the position of the planets could affect the price of crypto-currency.
              "This February is not the cutest for Bitcoin… Mercury is in retrograde," they said. The same account also made forecasts for Tesla, GameStop and the crypto-currency Ethereum.
              FCA warning over '''risky''' TikTok trading tips - BBC News

Comment

https://www.forexlive.com/Cryptocurr...pects-20210208

This according to a SEC filing on the matter, with Tesla saying that:

"Moreover, we expect to begin accepting bitcoin as a form of payment for our products in the near future, subject to applicable laws and initially on a limited basis, which we may or may not liquidate upon receipt."

Bitcoin climbs to fresh highs since the weekend and now breaks above $41,000:
                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...cryptocurrency
                Tesla Inc. has invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin and expects to start accepting the cryptocurrency as payment, Bloomberg News reports.
                Wow.

All those crims will be riding in pimped Teslas.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

This is the beginning of the end for Musk, and he will probably bring down Tesla with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    This is the beginning of the end for Musk, and he will probably bring down Tesla with him.
                    It's just the beginning for 'crypto'.

Tesla (Musk) following Paypal (ex-Musk) with bitcoin. No point dealing with tulipcoins when bitcoin is the king.

Hodl on bitcoiners, "Maverick's going ballistic"
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

If only Scooties TA saw that coming

Comment

Working...
                      X