• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin spikes 20% after Elon Musk adds #bitcoin to his Twitter bio

Comment

Just shows how tulipy “market” is some stoned twatter can move it

Comment

be prepared to “lose all their money,” European Central Bank governing council
        Anyone spot the deliberate mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Just shows how tulipy “market” is some stoned twatter can move it
          Herd immunity not yet reached in the investment world.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            Anyone spot the deliberate mistake?
            No mishtake here - idiots who buy tulipcoins will be deemed unworthy of being allowed to have any fiat (aka real money) in the first place

Comment

XRP Plunged More Than 50% After Its Latest Pump

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

And a few days later, he's pumping Doge: Dogecoin takes off after tip by Elon Musk - BBC News
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The cult of Elon
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I've been thinking about dipping my toes in this world for a while and signed up for an account on Kraken to have a look around.

I had no idea there were so many products (if that's the word) these days. I get the premise of the underlying maths but beyond that it's all new to me and though it's gained a lot of credibility over the years I am still a bit suspicious how I know any given site is legit.

Does anyone know a good introduction to all this (online/printed)? I wouldn't start buying shares without the first idea what a stock exchange was, and that's far more regulated and far less topsy-turvy!
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ensure you can extract a 100% of your holding back into FIAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X