• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZEN off Binance.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us...f-ZenCash-ZEN-
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

So whats going on? I thought May/Jun/Jul would be mega bull run?
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        What going on is that no one has a scooby doo about predicting the future in a massively volatile and unstable market.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
          What going on is that no one has a scooby doo about predicting the future in a massively volatile and unstable market.
          But look at the graphs!!!!

Z - In "a fool and his money" mode!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
            That's true, but on the other hand, human behaviour is somewhat predictable...isn't it? I really doubt, that there will be a massive crash, because a single person decides to dump 10k BTC in one day.

Invest smart and check the projects / ICO's you're backing, that works for me so far

Comment

Patience. Patience.

The next wod of investors are not speculators.
              Last edited by scooterscot; 23 May 2018, 09:46.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Patience. Patience.

The next wod of investors are not speculators.
                  Scoots - I know you are one of the people predicting it ;-)
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                    video
                    Thank you .... NOW I get it !

Comment

Painfully sideways at the moment. The 'Consensus' conference unfortunately had no impact this year.

However some dudes are making huge returns 'farming' - the latest Ethereum smart contract game craze following the 'Proof' pyramids.
                      One guy, an expert shiller with a reasonable YouTube following, turned 1ETH into 30ETH in about a fortnight.

Each farming game is essentially a pure ETH token 'pump and dump' with a peak lifespan of hours; guys that buy very early then sell at peak gain the most, guys that buy late lose. All decentralized, all automated, no humans involved, all will run forever - as long as Ethereum exists.
                      The Ethereum network can't cope - operation gas prices have risen to 10+ Gwei due to the massive volume of transactions.

The key Solidity functions in all the contracts are:

uint256 PSN=10000;
                      uint256 PSNH=5000;

//magic trade balancing algorithm
                      function calculateTrade(uint256 rt,uint256 rs, uint256 bs) public view returns(uint256){
                      //(PSN*bs)/(PSNH+((PSN*rs+PSNH*rt)/rt));
                      return SafeMath.div(SafeMath.mul(PSN,bs),SafeMath.add(PSN H,SafeMath.div(SafeMath.add(SafeMath.mul(PSN,rs),S afeMath.mul(PSNH,rt)),rt)));
                      }

function calculateEggSell(uint256 eggs) public view returns(uint256){
                      return calculateTrade(eggs,marketEggs,this.balance);
                      }

function calculateEggBuy(uint256 eth,uint256 contractBalance) public view returns(uint256){
                      return calculateTrade(eth,contractBalance,marketEggs);
                      }

Some Of The Current ETH Farming Smart Contracts (https://dappradar.com/)
                      SnailFarm
                      Ether Shrimp Farm (the original which started the craze)
                      EtherSpermBank
                      POOH Farm
                      Ether Anthills
                      Eth Dragon Farm
                      Ether Cartel
                      Pepe Farm
                      Ether Alligators Farm
                      Ether Shrooms Farm
                      Fish Farm
                      Lobster Farm
                      Ether Crocs Farm
                      SnakeFarm - Idle
                      Ether Chicken Farm
                      GOT Dragon Farm
                      ETH Dinosaur Farm
                      Ethereum Cute Cat Farm

"the games, including Ether Anthills and Pepe Farm, still occupy 9 out of the top 10 spots in Dapp Radar’s new dapps category. Ether Cartel and Fish Farm also occupy third and fourth in the top 10 for all dapps, just behind IDEX and Forkdelta. In the last week, Ether Shrimp Farm alone has been responsible for 43,000 transactions." Bitcoin.com

"The Ethereum distributed app ecosystem is currently experiencing explosive growth, with Etherueum dApps capturing over $7.5 million USD across 500 different applications and 11,000 users in the last 24 hours." Crytoslate.com

Last edited by SunnyInHades; 23 May 2018, 12:14.

Comment

Working...
                      X